Tuesday, May 31, 2016

OOTD: Baby Blue!

Hello everyone! 
As you might have noticed, I've been writing about Rome.
I went to visit Rome and I did really enjoy it. Of course I took some pictures - I wouldn't be a blogger if I didn't! 

The best thing about being in Rome - aside from all the history and culture - is the good weather. Time for playsuits, shorts and dresses!


Today's outfit is a baby blue playsuit that I got at New Look. The shoulders and the back are quite special. They're covered in lace and the back is semi-open.


I paired it with my favourite new ballet flats and a nude purse. I also brought a scarf with me, because in some holy places, you have to "cover up", which means cover your shoulders and anything above the knee.


I also wore a pearl bracelet and my gold watch. This is my favourite arm candy and I couldn't go without. They do always give you the advice not to wear too many bracelets or necklaces in Rome because of pick pockets who will just rip it off your chest or arm, but honestly, I haven't had any problems with it.
Do pay attention though if you go on a trip!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!