Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring haul!

Hello everyone! 
Oh, I have had a wonderful week, you wouldn't believe it! I spent a lot of time with friends and with my sister and I also found some time to go shopping! 
I thought it'd be fun to show you some of the items I got. Other items were a little harder to photograph and so you won't see them until I actually wear them in an outfit of the day.


Two new pairs of shoes! Both by New Look! 


 These gorgeous sunglasses are also by New Look!


 I got a few gorgeous tops from Moggy's. They always have the cutest designs. Some of them are not my style, some of them are not my size and some of them look like they've been designed for me particularly.


You'll be seeing a lot more soon in my outfit of the day posts!
Thanks for reading, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!