Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!
How have you guys been? Are you enjoying summer? I know I am! 


I started the week off quite slow to be honest. I had a nice couple of days to watch movies, read books and I also went shopping. It was a little late so my sister and I actually didn't get much, we had maybe one bag.


That night it was also the night of Belgium against the United States. I still can't believe we won! 
All of us were hoping but I don't think all of us expected it! However, I am very proud of our little beer drinking, waffle eating country!

 

I have also been working this week (of course!). When I went to grab a bite after work, I ran into my really good friend! I rarely make selfies, but I wanted one of the both of us!
She's such a funny lady!


Aside from all of that, I also finally got the time to cuddle with my pets again. I'm moving out in September and I cannot bring my baby. I'm sure going to miss him! I've had him for five years now and it's going to be weird to wake up and not see him! 

I also found this thing about pets on Tumblr. You should read it, it's pretty good!:
"Having a pet is so weird. Like neither of you speak each other’s language and yet you form some strong bond by rubbing against each other and sleeping together and you might accidentally kick them in the face or step on their tail once in a while but at the end of the day you two are best buddies from entirely different species."


On Saturday I had two make-up jobs! I love going to do people's make-up! Now that I do it every once in a while, I am convinced I want to do this full time and maybe even for the rest of my working days!


And aside from all that.... I have been blogging my ass off! I am so happy to be back on the blog!
More to come! Stay tuned!


I hope you have an amazing Sunday! Enjoy it before it's gone!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!