Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Make-up shoplog!

Hello! Happy Tuesday! 

On Monday I went shopping for clothing (it was necessary), but I also got a couple of make-up items. I actually didn't really intend on buying anything make-up because I already have so many products, but they finally had the MUA palettes that I had been looking for for such a long time! 

The palettes that I got are the "Undressed" and "Undress me too" palettes. They are known for being Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes! 
 

I also got another color tattoo by Maybelline. I swatched this one last time I was in the store and the swatch stayed on until the next day, even after taking a shower and washing my hands a couple of times!


Not a make-up product, but a hair product! Normally, I don't buy a lot of hair products (except for hair donuts) but I've been trying the vintage roll for a while now and it just doesn't work out, so when I found this at Claire's, I had to have it! 


Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!