Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A little haul!

Hello everyone! 
As you know, I love to shop a little bit. Last week, I needed a new pair of shoes to work with and I got a few other things.
Non of them are fashion or beauty related, so instead of reviewing them or putting them in an outfit of the day, I'll just show you what I got in this post!

This little pouch is from New Look. I've had my eye on it for quite a while now! How cute! And especially handy to keep your change in.


I also got a new bikini, now let's hope the weather gets better! This one is by New Look as well!


I treated myself... with a perfume! I never really spend a lot of money on perfume but now I wanted a nice one that I can use everyday.
I decided I'd rather spend a bit more money on a good quality perfume, so here it is! "Miss Dior" by Dior!


I also got this cooling foot spray by The Body Shop. It's no secret I'm a big fan of The Body Shop.
I had never tried foot spray before, but I thought I'd give it a try. I work in the service industry and it's nice to have good products for your feet, since they can hurt a lot (especially after a long day of work)!



Thank you for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!