Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! How are you doing?
I hope you're having an amazing Sunday! Today I'm going to be showing you what my week has been like! 

As you know, I've been to a car show last week, and there my sister's boyfriend found this T-shirt. They know that I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan, so they got it for me! Thanks again!

 

Next day: watching TV. We were suppost to go watch "22 jump street" in theatres, but there was a problem with the buses so we went back home and watched some TV instead.
 My skirt acted as a blanket! Great!

 

I've also been swimming this week! The picture below is 1 year old already, but the outfit I wore to the pool is thesame! 
I love my pin-up bathing suit! 


The day after, I noticed my shoulders were burnt! They hurt so much! So we didn't go to the pool, we went for a little walk in the city. I thought I would be shopping, but it was just too hot. I got a few things (I walked into the bookstore really quick), but after that we enjoyed a Starbucks and went home early. 

My sister and I went to Zara home! Look what we found! Too cute!
Later that night I went to see a friend who drew me this adorable little swan! Well, he is in the process of drawing it. Life must be so much fun when you're talented! If I could draw like that, I'd never stop!


On Friday, a good friend of mine celebrated her birthday! We brunched together! I think it was so much fun! I certainly enjoyed it!


I think this week has been a pretty good week and I can really say I'm making the most of everyday and I'm enjoying my life as much as I can right now!

 I hope you're enjoying as much as you can as well! Have a lovely Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!