Thursday, July 3, 2014

EOTD: I love green ♥

Hello everyone! 
On graduation I did one of my teacher's make-up. As a "thank you", she got me a couple things.
First, I got chocolats and I also got a make-up palette from Essence.


I thought the colours were so beautiful! They are pigmented and the texture is amazing! 
Today I created a look with it. I used all the colours in this palette, even though I think it's hard to see on camera (it sure is a lot more vibrant in real life and you can also spot the different colours better).
 

To start off, I applied the lime green eyeshadow all over my eyelid after applying eyeshadow base. Next, I applied the middle colour green in my crease, all the way from inner corner to outer corner. I defined the outer corner a little bit extra with the darkest green. 

The white colour in this palette was used as highlighter, but only in the arch of my brow. It's a very sparkly colour and applying it under the browbone would make you look like a discoball, so be careful! 
I also put a little bit of that same glittery white colour in my inner tear duct.


Next, I applied eyeliner and mascara (both by Essence) and done! 

What do you think?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!