Tuesday, July 29, 2014

EOTD: Soft and sweet!

Hello everyone!
Last Sunday I tried something new. Instead of using liquid eyeliner, I decided I'd go for black eyeshadow this time. I normally wouldn't do this do this (I can't imagine leaving my house without eyeliner), but hey, sometimes it's time for something new!


I actually thing the result was really nice! It wasn't as hard as always and when I came home, it still looked good. I'm not saying I'll never use liquid eyeliner again, but it was to do it differently this time!
For this eyeliner, I used "Serious", the black eyeshadow from my Nude 'Tude palette by The Balm.


Aside from the eyeliner, I also used my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in "Pink Gold".
The mascara that I used is by Essence!

 

What do you think of this make-up look?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!