Monday, July 14, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Pink Gold"

Happy Monday everyone! How are you doing?
I hope you've enjoyed this weekend! 

 

Remember last time I got a new Color Tattoo by Maybelline? I am obsessed with them! I told you I wanted more and last week, I got another one! 
This one  is a pink one, it's called "Pink Gold". Normally I don't go for pink eyeshadow very often, but I swatched this Color Tattoo and I was just so impressed. Both by the pigmentation and how long the swatch stayed on!


This is what the colour looks like, it's so pretty! I love how simple it is to achieve a beautiful make-up look with this Color Tattoo. It literally takes me 5 minutes.


Swatch! This is one swipe of the colour. Of course you can build it up. 
This swatch lasted a whole day, even after washing my hands a couple of times and taking a shower!


Thanks for reading!
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!