Friday, July 4, 2014

EOTD: Sunshine!

Hello everyone! I have another eye of the day for you! 
I used my Essence "All about sunrise" palette for this, it's a budgetproof palette with beautifully pigmented, bright colours for summer!


To start this look off I primed my eyes. I used my Essence primer base for this. I like it, but it's a little too orange so sometimes I switch to my Catrice prime & fine primer (I have a review coming up on that primer).

Next I put the lightest brown colour in my crease as a transition colour. I applied the darkest brown in the palette on my outer corner. To make it look more like a cat-eye, I used tape! If you forget this step you can always wipe away what's too much with make-up remover.


Next, I applied the yellow on my eyelid. I like this colour a lot, it reminds me of the sun and it's great for warm days like these! 
I applied a tiny line of mascara and eyeliner. I also applied some green eyeshadow underneath my eye for that extra pop.



What do you think of this look? 
Thank you for reading! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!