Monday, September 11, 2017

Morphe 35E palette

Goodmorning everybody.
One of the biggest - or, just the biggest - surprise for my birthday came from my mom this year. For me birthday she got me (amongst other things), a Morphe palette.
I wasn't aware that my mom knew about my Morphe obsession and I can't believe she got her hands on it.
She got me the 35E palette and with this, I'll be introducing Morphe onto my blog today. You ready?


The palette that she got me is the 35E palette. This palette is a combination of some very bright eyeshadow colours and some more neutral tones.
I swatched a couple of the eyeshadows in the palette - both light and dark ones - and I have to say that the colours didn't disappoint.
Look at how they pop! I will be doing a couple of tutorials on a couple different looks soon, so you can see how this palette is in use!

I'm very happy to have a Morphe palette (I have been a big fan for the last year). What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!