Monday, September 4, 2017

MAC "Copper Sparkle" pigment review

Gooooodmorning! 

 

Recently I got a sample of a copper pigment at my local MAC counter. The make-up artist gave it to me because I didn't want to buy a whole pigment if I wasn't sure I would like it, but after using the pigment twice, I fell in love with it and decided that maybe I would be willing to pay €23 for it.
The pigment that I'm talking about is called "Copper Sparkle". This is what it looks like.


I have used pigment from MAC before and I have always been happy with the way they turned out. The previous ones I got weren't as bright as this pigment though and I must admit that I didn't expect the colour to pop like it did. Below you can see a swatch.

 

Pigments always give fall out so it's smarter to do your eye make-up before your face make-up when you use a pigment. That way, you can remove the fall out from your face before starting to apply foundation. If you did however already do your face make-up and find yourself in a bit of a pickle, use scotch tape to remove the fall out.
I always make sure the pigment has something to stick to so I got a glitter glue (by H&M). You can also use foundation, concealer or eyeshadow primer.


Here's my completed look with the "Copper Sparkle" pigment. I'm very impressed!
I hope you enjoyed today's post! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!