Sunday, October 18, 2015

Catrice Sun Glow bronzer review!

Fall is in town and I'm desperately trying to keep my tan. After running out of bronzer this summer, I decided to try this new one by Catrice. Catrice is a brand that doesn't disappoint me very often, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I got both "020 deep bronze" and "030 medium bronze". I actually thought "medium bronze" would be the lightest colour, but that's not the case. It's the other way around.


Let's start with packaging. The bronzer looks pretty simple, it's packed in shiny grey plastic, exept the top is see through.


I'm quite happy with this bronzer. The pigment is good and "020 deep bronze" is a good match for my skin. When I contour, it still look natural instead of orange and fake. I like! 
I used "020 deep bronze" in the pictures below. I'm pretty satisfied with the way it looks on my skin.


What do you think? Do you use some kind of bronzer, if so, which one?
Have a nice day! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!