Monday, October 26, 2015

EOTD: I want to marry cranberry

I love fall. I'm not a fan of the weather (I tend to get cold really fast), but I do love the colours. Cranberry, copper, green,... 
I'm currently in a cranberry loving fase. I try to incorporate this colour in most of my make-up looks. Here's the make-up look I've been wearing frequently.
I used my ELF 144 neutral palette, The Balm Nude Tude and Nude Dude palette, and MAC eyeshadows for this. 

 

 I applied 'Creme the nude' color tattoo as eyeshadow base, then I used "Flawless" from my Nude Dude palette in the crease. After that, I applied "Texture" by MAC and "Espresso" in the outer corner. I also used "Sleek" from my Nude Tude palette to darken up the outer corner.

I first applied "Metallic pomegranate" on my lid and then picked out a cranberry eyeshadow colour. I used my ELF 144 neutral palette for this. I used Essence eyeliner and mascara to finish the look.


Today I used my MAC lipstick in "Dark Side". I think it looks absolutely gorgeous in combination with my cranberry make-up look.


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!