Thursday, October 8, 2015

MAC "Steamy" and "Plumage"

While in Barcelona, I didn't just visit local shops. I also came across a few very well known brands. One of those brands was MAC.
As you may know, I'm a huge MAC fan. I visit the stores all the time and I do have a rather big MAC eyeshadow collection.
There were, however, a couple of colours that I still wanted, and MAC turned out to be less expensive outside of Belgium, so I treated myself to two new eyeshadow colours!

The colours that I got are called "Steamy" and "Plumage". "Steamy" is a teal, shimmery eyeshadow and "Plumage" is a dark green matte eyeshadow.
Both of the colours are incredibly beautiful. I think they look amazing together as well.

"Steamy"
"Plumage"
 In the picture, "Plumage" looks a lot lighter than it actually is. In the swatches below, you can see what the colour actually looks like.

The pigment of these eyeshadows is amazing - as always. I'm so used to MAC being amazing quality that it doesn't even surprise me more.
But seriously though, how beautiful are these eyeshadows?


I'm really happy with my new MAC products - they haven't let me down!
Below, you can see the look I have created with these two eyeshadows. I'm using "Steamy" on my lid and "Plumage" in the crease. The eyeliner and mascara that I used to achieve this look are by Essence.



Have a good day! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!