Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bookreview: Iron Fey series part 2: The Iron Daughter

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to review "The Iron Daughter", which is the second book in The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I just finished it and my feelings are all over the place.
I loved the first book so much but I've been struggling to finish the second book due to a lot of work for school.

Finally, I finished the book today. Let's just say this book is even more heartbreaking than the first book. I on't see what could possibly happen in the third book at this point, because the end right now was so dramatic, but I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to read.


In this book, Meghan Chase returns to Queen Mab, as a prisoner (because she had a contract with prince Ash). During her stay, the Scepter (which is the source of extreme power - whoever has it becomes more powerful) is being transferred from King Oberon's empire to Queen Mab's empire (they each get it for half a year, that's the deal), but just after the ceremony, it already gets stolen.
Mab thinks Oberon did it and declares the War, but there's much more going on.

Meghan Chase, daughter of Oberon, knows all about it. She was in the room with the Scepter when it got stolen an now wants to find it back.
The only problem is that it's the Iron Fey who stole it. And they just happen to be Meghan's worst enemy!

I never saw this ending coming. It took my breath away and it broke my heart.
Time for more! Haha!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!