Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone and welcome to the very late night edition of my Weekly Diary. 

This week I didn't have to go to school, which means I had a lot of time for other things! 
The first thing I did on Monday was sleeping as long as I could, haha! I hadn't gotten much sleep in Prague (only about four hours each night) and the last night on the bus was a disaster, I didn't sleep one minute! Time to make up for it! 

 

The coolest thing I got to do this week is to go watch "Divergent". I have read the bookseries about three times now and I keep falling in love with the way it's written and the characters. I think this is actually a book series/movie to think about, this could maybe become the reality in the future.

I think the movie was so good, I enjoyed it very much. During the movie I kept thinking oh my god, Shailene Woodley, who is the main character, is so beautiful! She's also in "The Fault in Our Stars", a movie based on John Greens book. I read that one as well and I can't wait to go see the movie.


Of course we went to Starbucks. I love going to Starbucks before going to the movies. 


When I got home, I wanted to go feed my cats and guinea pigs when I saw something... My girl guinea pig, called Chubby, was finally giving birth! We had been waiting for so long for this to happen and I was so, so happy when I finally saw the first newborn.
 In total, she gave birth to six guinea pigs. I love it! I don't think I'll ever have enough pets!
 

The rest of the week, I spent a lot of time on the blog: reviewing, testing, swatching, photographing, editing and so on. I still enjoy doing this so much. 
My blog is just a hobby that's kind of running out of hand. But it's okay, it just makes me love blogging even more!

Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!