Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MAC photo tutorial ♥

Hi you guys! Yesterday I showed you my newest MAC make-up palette. I also showed youa very colourful look and today I'm going to show you how I did it!


The first step to getting this look is applying eyeshadowbase, concealer or foundation. This will help the eyeshadow stick to your eyelid and it will make sure the eyeshadow last all day. I'm using my Essence I ♥ Stage eyeshadow base today.


The first eyeshadow colour I'm going to use is "Coppering". I'm applying this all over my lid. I'm going to keep applying this colour until I'm happy with the intensity. This colour is very beautiful for people with blue or green eyes, it really makes them pop!


The second colour I'm using is "Sketch", this is a purple colour. With a crease brush, I'm going to put it in my crease. I'm going to focus the colour on the outer corner. Again, you can build up the colour until you're happy with the intensity. After doing this, it's time to blend. Blending will fade the harsh lines and make everything look softer and more put together.


"Amber lights" is a beautiful, golden colour. I'm going to apply this to my inner tearduct. This colour is - again - suited for blue eyes. It's going to make your eyes pop and it's a cute detail. Light colours in the inner tearduct also make you look more awake.


And last but not least, I'm going to apply "Humid" on my lower lashline. 
Now that I think about it, this look reminds me of the earth: the green of grass, the gold represents the sun and the copper and the purple remind me of sunsets.


Now we're done with the eyeshadows, I'm just going to apply some black liquid eyeliner to make the look more wearable. I'm also applying a bit of nude pencil eyeliner on my waterline. 
This is going to make my eyes appear brighter and bigger.
Mascara, and done!


This is how I made this look! I love it, but I wouldn't wear it to work, it's probably too colourful. I would wear it to the beach though! 
Do you like this look? Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!