Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Happy Easter!
Nothing like a whole bunch of chocolate on a Sundaymorning, right? Before I start eating all of the chocolate, I want to share my experiences of last week with you guys.

I forgot to mention last week, but I actually published my 500th post this month, so I'm really happy with that!


As I told you last week, our guinea pig gave birth to six. Look how big they are already! So adorable! At first we were really scared they weren't going to make it, so I'm glad they all did!


Look what my boss gave me for Easter! She really is a little sweetheart!


This week I also decided to start writing down all the good things in my day. Or was it somewhere last week? Oh whatever!
The thing is, I went to the cinema and I wanted to keep the card as a memory. So I decided to grab an empty notebook, write down each good thing about that day and if I had something extra to remind me of that day (like the ticket at the movies), I would put it in the book as well!

 

My happy moments of today aren't filled in yet, but my happy moments of yesterday are:
*my orchid has flowers again

 

*I got to do two girls' make-up!

 

*I got a huge Easter egg from my boss


That's it! I hope you're all enjoying Easter as well!
Have a very lovely day and don't forget to eat a bit of chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!