Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Crossed" bookhaul!

Happy Thursday! 
Welcome back! How's life?

I have been living a pretty normal life. Reading books in school, and reading books at home! Of course books don't last forever, so I have to get new ones!
That's what I did! I told you about the "Matched" series by Ally Condie before. Maybe you've read them yourself (if so, please let me know what you think of this series). 

 

I'm currently reading the first one (Matched) but I also purchased the third book (Reached). Now, I can't continue this series if I don't have the second book, can I? Ive been looking for it for quite a while, but I couldn't find it (just like I couldn't find the first one for a really long time), so I decided I'd order it!
 

It finally arrived! I have no idea what's going to happen in this book, but I know I can't wait for whatever adventure is coming my way!
By the way, am I the only one who LOVES the covers of these books? They are so simple, but so pretty! I know you're not supposed to judge a book on it's cover, but a pretty cover always helps!


I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!