Monday, September 29, 2014

OOTD: Casual rockabilly!

Hello you guys!

Ever since I've lived alone, it's become easier for me to take pictures. I have a whole wall to take pictures in front of and the lighting is practically always good! 
Today's outfit is an outfit I wore last week. It was a bit colder that day so I decided I wanted to wear pants, but I wanted to keep a vintage feel to it.

These jeans are just basic skinny jeans but I decided to cuff them so that they look more vintage. I put on a striped sweater because stripes and dots are always your friends (especially as a vintage girl).
Then I just added a beige cardigan and a tiny little belt.
A scarf in my hair (it sounds weird but it looks pretty good), shoes on and you're ready to go!


  • Scarf (in my hair): New Look
  • Sweater: H&M
  • Cardigan: H&M
  • Belt: H&M
  • Jeans: H&M
  • Shoes: New Look
  • Watch: New Look


What do you think of this outfit?
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!