Monday, September 15, 2014

EOTD: All Green

Hello hello! 
I'm back with a new eye of the day. I created this look yesterday.
I just started with a green eyeliner and I was planning to leave it like that, but I ended up changing the whole look up.


Like I said, I started with a green line all over my lid. I used my Catrice eyeliner from the "Colours of the ocean" limited edition.
I decided to use a darker green in the middle, for that I used my Essence eyeliner in "Check me out". After that, I created a black wing with liquid eyeliner. Last but not least, I used my Essence mascara to finish off the look.


 This look is really simple, but I thought it was really cute! It only took me 5 minutes!


What do you think of this look?


Make today a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!