Thursday, September 18, 2014

Book wishlist ♥

Hey!
Today I'm back with a book wishlist. It's been quite a while since I got a new book, because I've been busy with other things (like moving).
However, I do still have a few books on my wishlist and I thought I'd share them with you! If you love reading and you've read any of these books, let me know what you think of them in the comments - or share your wishlist with me! 

 

Okay, so the first book on my wishlist is "Crossed". It's the second book in the "Matched" series by Ally Condie.
I have the first book (I'm in the process of reading it right now) and I have the third book, but I didn't have the second book yet. I actually ordered it a few days ago. I cannot have an incomplete series!



The next book I've been wanting is "The Cuckoo's Calling" by Robert Galbraith - also known as J.K. Rowling - you know, the Harry Potter Goddess!


And the last book on my list is "The One" by Kiera Cass. It's the third book in the "The Selection" series. I haven't read any of the books yet, so I hope they're good!


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!