Monday, September 8, 2014

Catrice "Metallure" lipstick review

Everyone knows I like good drugstore make-up products.
Of course I like having some more expensive items, but there's nothing wrong with drugstore.
I'm always very excited about limited editions by drugstore brands, however, the last few limited editions Essence and Catrice had, were not my cup of tea.

 

 I wasn't expecting to find something more exciting this time (frankly, I wasn't even looking for limited edition items), but there was this one lipstick in Catrice's new limited edition called "Metallure", that caught my eye.
It was love at first sight!


Look at the packaging.
Just look. I think it's so, SO beautiful! Honestly, I don't think I have another lipstick in my collection with such gorgeous packaging.

 

This is a swatch of the lipstick. I hadn't swatched it in the store and I was a little surprised that it was so shiny, but it's okay though, because I didn't own anything like this yet!


This is what my lips look like without any lipstick on...


And this is what my lips look like "Alluring Red" on my lips.
The lipstick comes out a little bit more berry coloured, which is absolutely fine by me.
Don't be fooled by the pictures, the lipstick looks really bright, but in real life it's a few shades darker.
The lipstick is really creamy and easy to use.


I like this lipstick. I think the packaging is beautiful, but I can't complain about the product itself either. More of this!!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!