Thursday, March 20, 2014

Make-uplook challenge update #6: silver

Hi everyone!
The weather is so beautiful outside today and it's making me so happy! I have made a simple, but nice make-uplook today. I used silver make-up as the main colour of this make-uplook.
Ready? Here we go!


Alright, today's look isn't that special from far away but if you look closer, you can see the gradual fade.
I used a silver eyeliner in my inner corner, a darker grey eyeshadow in the middle and a black eyeshadow in the outer corner. I really wanted to get that "ombre" kind of effect.


I used a limited edition eyeliner pencil by Catrice (from the "Colours of the Ocean" collection) to create the eyeliner and the wing. After that I went over the lightest part with a beautiful, sparkly eyeshadow by Catrice called "Luke SkyStalker". I wet my brush to make the eyeshadow stick.

Next, I used "Selfish", a darker grey colour from my Nude 'Tude palette for the middle and the black colour from this palette called "Serious" for the wing. I was doubting to go over it with actual liquid eyeliner but I decided not to do it because it would be too harsh.

After that, the look is finished. It's really beautiful and not too hard to do (this is actually the first time I tried this!). You could of course always do this with pink, green, blue, orange, yellow, purple, whatever colour you like!


Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this post!



1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Simple but effective at the same time! And I love the ombre trend! ;)
    Must try to recreate this! <3
    xxx
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!