Tuesday, March 11, 2014

OOTD: Spring is coming!

Hello everyone! 
Spring is here and I'm so excited, it's so nice and warm outside. Time for dresses again! I have a little outfit of the day for you. I took this pictures in the house before I went to a friend to celebrate his birthday.

 

I got my dress from Topvintage. I have said it before and I will say it again: I love their dresses. They are so  comfortable and beautiful! Oh, and also very va-va-voom! 
I put a few flowers in my hair for more pin-up "feel", these are by H&M. My make-up is based on this tutorial (click here) and my lipstick is "Russian Red" by MAC.


I love this look! 
Thanks for reading! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, the dress is really stunning, and the make up too! *__*
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!