Monday, March 17, 2014

A few inspiring tutorials ♥

Hello everyone! Last week I showed you a couple of inspiring pictures and I also had some very nice tutorials. Now, at first I wasn't going to share them rightaway but my camera broke this weekend so I decided I would post them anyway. 

I have been asked for more in debth tutorials or looks so that people can recreate them because sometimes what I write isn't too clear. Hopefully these pictures are a little bit more clear.

I will be making more videos soon and instead of just putting music on the background and speeding up the video, I will also be explaining what I'm doing. That's way it's easier to recreate the looks. The videos are coming up as soon as I have my camera back!

I also want to mention really quickly that I do not own any of these pictures. I got all of them from Tumblr. If you do know any of these people, please leave me their names/links in the comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!