Saturday, March 8, 2014

OOTD: Workout!

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you my workout outfit.
Recently, I've tried to be more active, work out more. It's been a few days since I started to run. I have never like running but I decided I wanted to get in shape and get fit, so I ran. I only managed to run 30-40 minutes (you runners are probably like: "WHAT?!") but I decided it's not that bad for a first time. I also want to keep this up!

Alright, on to the clothes! I don't actually have pictures of me wearing it because... Well, I went to go work out by myself so I didn't have anyone to take any pictures.
 

I decided to keep my outfit quite neutral. My leggings are grey and my shirt is white. It doesn't really matter what the bra looks like because you don't even see it underneath the clothes. This sportsbra is by H&M by the way, I think it's lovely!
I decided to add a little bit of colour to my outfit by wearing my new, blue New Balance shoes. They are so comfy, even to run in, I love them! I also wore a little cardigan in thesame blue colour as my shoes. 
It was rather warm that day so I didn't bring a scarf or any extra clothes, the only thing I brought with me was confidence and pride (especially when arriving home after my run), I'm pretty proud of myself. The first step is the hardest. It's to stop making excuses.


That's it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!