Friday, March 14, 2014

Catrice Pure Shine colour lipbalm

You guys know I'm crazy about lipproducts. I recently got a new lipproduct: the Pure Shine Colour lip balm by Catrice. This is kind of like a big lip pencil (well I don't know the right name for it, I hear so many names all the time).

 

I think the packaging of this product looks good. The silver is a bit risky because it could end up looking cheap, I've always prefered black, but it's actually pretty.


The colour that I got is "My Cherry Berry". I think that's such a cute name, I love it! 


This is what it looks like. It's actually a little darker than my lips but it still looks natural. I wear this on the days that I don't want to wear lipstick. I mean, it's still a nice colour, it's just not that obvious and it doesn't get on your teeth.


Swatch! As you can see, the lipbalm is a bit sheer, which I don't mind because I expect lip pencils/lipbalms to be that way. Of course you can build up the intensity of the colour.


And this is how the product looks on my lips. Pretty, huh?


I'm totally excited and really amazed by this product. I think it's awesome; it looks good and it's not expensive. A big "yay" to Catrice, I will for sure collect more of these.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!