Sunday, June 19, 2016

OOTD: Roman goddess

Channeling your inner goddess is very necessary every once in a while. The normal, daily and sometimes boring routines can make you lack inspiration.  I can reinvent myself through fashion and make-up. I love the fact that a new eye look, some lipstick, a different hair do or a new pair of shoes can make you feel like a totally different person.

Just before leaving to go to Rome - which was a much needed break from my own routines - , I picked up a long, white maxi dress. Simple, yet elegant - and I remember feeling like a true goddess when I put it on for the first time.


I wore this dress to Vatican City, where it is required to cover up - but walking around in this dress - I didn't mind covering up at all. 
My dress is from Pimkie. There's some gold detailing around the neck. That's why I decided to put on gold sandals and my gold watch.


I hope you've enjoyed watching these pictures. Below, I have a couple more. This time, I'm behind the camera instead of in front of it.


See you soon! 


For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!