Friday, June 3, 2016

EOTD: Sunny side

It's been a pleasure exploring Italy. Coming back to Belgium was so nice, but it needed some adjusting.
Rome was so hot, bright and sunny. Belgium is wet, cold and thunder-y. I tried to channel the good weather vibe in my eye of the day today.

 

All the eyeshadows used are MAC eyeshadows: 
- "Texture" in the crease
- "Bronze" in the crease
- "Espresso in the outer corner
- "Coppering" on the lid
- "Honey lust" in the inner corner


I used my Essence liquid eyeliner and Essence mascara to finish off this look, as well as a white Essence eye pencil (review coming soon)!


I hope you like today's look. If you have more suggestions, let me know! 


Thanks for reading! I hope you have a nice day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!