Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hey everyone! Sorry for my super late update, I wanted to post this morning but I was caught up.... Because of a cat. I'll tell you more about it later!

This week has been very interesting! I was quite busy but while doing some other things, I also shot the most beautiful pictures of this year probably. I haven't done anything photography like in a long time, but this week I felt like I had no other choice!


A lot of mail going out! I got this sealing wax set that I always use. It's like my own little personal mark, makes me so happy!

 

I got a lot of new things for my place this week. I got a bonsai, and I also got a beautiful white orchid! I love plants and I love having a few plants at home!

 

On Friday, I was so, so tired (my friends were as well) but we promised we'd go out with a group of friends and so that's what we did.
Getting ready with the girls was so much fun, I have never laughed so hard in my life!


And on Saturday evening I spent the night at my sister's house, cuddling with this little fella. He's her new cat and he is adorable. He fell asleep underneath a blanket, in my arms.
I am in love with this little guy.


What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!