Monday, October 20, 2014

EOTD: Purplish

Hi there! 

Today's look is a darker fall look. I decided to use dark eyeshadows instead of the usual liquid eyeliner.
I used two palettes to create this look; my MUA "Undress me too" make-up palette and my NARS "Mélusine" eyeshadow duo.



I started off by applying Essence I ♥ stage eyeshadow base on my eyelid. Then I applied tape on the outer corner of my eye to get a really clean, sharp edge. This is optional, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. (It is a really good guide for liquid eyeliner by the way!)

Next, I applied "Lavish" in my crease and I darkened it up by putting "Obsessed" over it. I blended it out and applied the purple eyeshadow from my NARS eyeshadow duo.
After applying and blending the purple, I decided to apply a little bit of "Corrupt", which is the black eyeshadow from the MUA palette.


The key to a beautiful look is to keep blending and re-applying eyeshadows until you are happy and you have a nice, gradual fade.
After achieving this, I applied "Shy" on my browbone as a highlight and I applied the silver eyeshadow colour from my NARS palette on the lid.


Next, I applied mascara. The one I used is by Essence.


This is what the make-up looks like on my face! I love it! It's so different to not wear eyeliner for once, but I think I'll do this more often!


Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!