Wednesday, October 8, 2014

OOTD: Pastel Perfect


Hello everyone!
How have you guys been doing? Today I have an outfit of the day for you! I actually wore this outfit last week, when the weather was still good.
Right now, there's a whole lot of rain, a lot of thunder and lightening (which I'm not a big fan of... like, AT ALL) so I'll probably have to stop wearing skirts and dresses for a while.

Anyway, in this outfit I'm wearing I have on a burgundy T-shirt that you (unfortunately) can't see. Over top, I'm wearing a white cardigan. I paired that with my pastel blue skirt (which also has burgundy, light pink and green details in it) and my light beige ballet flats.



T-shirt: H&M
Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: Topvintage.nl
Ballet flats: H&M
Hair flowers: H&M
Hair donut: H&M
Pearl earrings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!