Saturday, October 11, 2014

OOTD: Like the old times!



Hello everyone!
How have you been doing? I've been trying to keep warm! Ugh, I can definitely feel winter coming!
Today's outfit is quite a dark outfit.
I wore my new grey sweater by H&M, my pencil skirt from Topvintage that I had paired with a cute little belt and a black cardigan. Of course I decided to wear some tights underneath the skirt since it was so cold.

I also really wanted to share the first picture with you, where I "pose" like one of those Coca Cola pin-up girls, because I finally got a bottle with my name on it, which is so cool!


Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Topvintage.nl
Shoes: New Look
Watch: New Look
Necklace: Six
Earrings: H&M
 

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!