Friday, October 3, 2014

EOTD: Observation

Hello everyone!
I have mentioned  a couple of times before that I'm training to become an English and History teacher!
A few days ago, I went back to high school to go observe the teacher and students. It was weird going to high school again but it was very cool as well because I wasn't there as a high school student.

I didn't have to go to school until late in the afternoon, so I decided I'd spend some time on my make-up. I was also trying this out as a fall look!


The first thing I did was prime my eyes using Essence I ♥ Stage eyeshadow base. Then I took my MUA palette in "Undress me too" and grabbed the colour "Lavish".
I applied it in my crease, all the way from the inner corner to the outer corner. Next, I did thesame thing but with a little bit of a darker colour called "Obsessed".

 
click to enlarge!
When I was done blending and re-applying, I decided it wasn't dark enough for my liking yet. So I went in with the black eyeshadow by MUA called "Corrupt". I applied and blended until I was satisfied. Next I used "Shy", a skintone eyeshadow colour with a yellow undertone as highlight colour. I applied it on my browbone.

Then I put on my eyelid colour which was "Sumptuous Olive" by MAC Cosmetics!

"Sumptuous Olive" is the right colour below.

And of course... I finished this look by applying eyeliner and mascara.
My eyeliner and mascara are both by Essence. Oh, and before I forget to mention: I lined my lower waterline with black kohl eyeliner as well (only halfway), this eyeliner is also by Essence!


Here's a little full face picture!

 

Just in case you were wondering, the products that I used on my face are:
* Essence all about matte BB cream
* MAC pro longwear concealer
* Catrice camouflage cream concealer
* 2B bronzer
* Essence Vintage District limited edition blush in "It's popul-art"
* MAC "Adored" mineralized skinfinish (limited edition)
* MUA eyebrow set
* Covergirl translucent powder

What do you think of this look?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!