Friday, May 9, 2014

Pen Pals!

 

Have you ever had a pen pal?
I have had one pen pal for ten years now. I've been keeping all the letters and putting them in a little box, and when I feel down, I read them again.

 

Recently I was looking up ideas for decorating my letters when I found a teacher who wanted to match his students with pen pals from all over the world. So I submitted myself and I looked for more pen pals from different countries. Let's say I'm a few pen pals richer.

A lot of my classmates, and even teacher who know I have pen pals, tend to laugh at me and tell me emailing is so much faster, easier and cheaper. Which is true. It's just.... Don't you like waiting impatiently for a letter? I know I do. I don't want to mail, it's not nearly as much fun and.. it would make me a slave to technology and my computer again.

When that letter arrives at home, there's nothing more exciting than reading it once, twice, three times and rushing to get your responding letter to the mail.


I just wanted to get it out there, since this is also a bit of a lifestyle blog, and I was wondering who else was into pen palling.


Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!