Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday!
I have another Weekly Diary for you! Next week is my last week in school, after that I have two weeks of exams and presentations, and hopefully by the end of June, I'll be a high school graduate. Before that happens, I'm going to tell you all about my week.

This week I finally finished my final paper. It's about an internship in a company as an accountant because I've been studying economics in high school. I can't believe so much work made such a small paper.
However, I'm glad it's done!


After all that stressing, I treated myself with a blueberry mask! AH-MAZ-ING.


This made me giggle so much! 
I used to do make-up for friends for free (they'd always tell me they would pay me back or get me something later, but they never did), so this made me think of those situations. Now I either charge or you have to be a REALLY close friend to get your make-up done for free. I mean, MAC products are expensive for me too!


Answering and getting letters!

 
 
 

Look what they put in the envelope for me! 

 

These smiley post-it's remind me of my work ànd to keep smiling.


On Thursday, the place I work at had a vintage inspired party and they asked me to come over (wearing my vintage dress and everything) to help out that evening! 
It was so cool! 
I don't have the pictures yet, but I hope I'll be able to share them with you soon! Here's a sneak peek of the outfit I wore to school that day.
Of course the dress changed in the evening! 


That's it! Have a good day and I'll talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!