Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hi everyone! This week has come to its end, time for me to show what I have experienced this week!

This week was the first week I went back to school after my internship. I'm especially happy to have my Wednesday afternoons back. Wednesday is the day where I prepare for the last days of the week and not having that was a little hard at times but it's okay.


I also had some delicious pasta this week! I know it doesn't look that way though haha! A lot of pasta shops have popped up recently.


Although during the week I'm occupied with schoolwork, I try to save some time for myself every once in a while. I like to watch Youtube videos (yes, on make-up) and CSI. I'm also trying to keep up with my challenge, which is to read one book every week, but so far the fourth week of the year is over and I am still reading book #1. I just don't think it's that interesting but I don't want to give up on it. If I'd put it to the side, I wouldn't pick it up ever again so....
It's just not my type of book. I hope I can catch up on those three missed books.


Every once in a while I find something beautiful or funny on the Internet. Check out these two pictures below! You be the judge!



I also went to work this week. I work in the service industry and sometimes people make me feel really bad about myself or just ignore/embarrase me. This weekend, the people made me smile and they made me feel good. They let me know that they appreciate what I do and it just filled my heart with love. 
These are the people that I work for! Below is just a before and after picture, I thought it would be fun to share! I love taking pictures of our decor!


 Thanks for reading! Have a lovely Sunday, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!