Saturday, February 8, 2014

EOTD: Shroom!

Hello everyone! I'm back with another "Eye of the day".
Last night I was just admiring my make-upproducts a little bit when I saw my Liquid Metal eyeshadows by Catrice in one of my drawers.
I realised I hadn't used them in a long time, which is a shame because these eyeshadows are probably the most pigmented eyeshadows ever by a budget brand. And they were also the talk of the year in 2013.
I decided to create a make-uplook with it rightaway. This look is rather metallic and shimmery, but I don't think it's too much. It's still wearable for everyday. And it's created with drugstore products!


First I applied a shimmery, metallic grey on my lid. I used a matt brown colour in my crease and I used a metallic brown/gold eyeshadow above my crease. Time for some glittery highlighter, mascara and done!

Products used:
*Catrice Liquid Metal eyeshadow in "Under Treasure" (lid)
*Essence mono eyeshadow in "Get ready" (crease)
*Essence mono eyeshadow in "Party all night" (above crease)
*Catrice Liquid Metal eyeshadow in "Nougat it right" (outer V)
*Essence mono eyeshadow in "Dancing all night" (highlight)


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!