Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day make-uplook

Hello everyone!
I want to apologize for not uploading yesterday. I had just gotten home from school and was working on a blogpost when my boss called and asked if I could come help out for a little bit. I normally don't work on Wednesdays (or any other schooldays for that matter) but I decided to go this time. As always, it ran out and I didn't make it home back in time to upload a post.

 

Anyway, today I'm going to show you the make-uplook that I will be going for Friday. As we all know it's Valentine's Day and even though I don't have a special person to celebrate with, I do want to look good and do something special with my make-up.

The colours that I used for this look are actually very old Catrice eyeshadows that I found in my mom's beauty drawer. The pigmentation however is outstanding!

 "Dark Lavender"

 


"Dark Lilac"


I decided to use purple because I like the colour and it fits with Valentine's Day. I didn't use pink because that's a little too traditional and it's getting a bit boring for me, but if you feel like wearing pink, go ahead! The colours that I used instead of pink are brown, gold and oranje (and the purple of course).


I used the light purple on my lid, a very light brown in my crease and then I put the darker purple over it and blended it out really well. I used my MAC golden eyeshadow in "Honey Lust" in my inner corner. I also put a little bit of orange above the dark purple colour. This is "Texture" by MAC.
My highlighter is "Basic Instinct" by NYC.


I also wanted to do a winged eyeliner but at that moment my boss called so I put on some mascara really really quick and left! 


Do you like this look? Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!