Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Make-uplook challenge #3: pink

Hi everyone!
 I'm back with a make-uplook challenge update! I had this post standing in my concepts for a really long time, but I didn't remember making the look and taking the photographs. Sometimes I am so busy that I forget everything! 

 

You might recognize this look. It's the look that I also recorded into a "Getting Ready" video. The link to my YouTube channel is here (click here) and the link to my video is right here (click here). Please subscribe to support me! 


I used my "Nude Tude palette my The Balm to create this look. 


 The colours that I used in the make-uplook are: 
"Sassy",


both "Sfischtubborn" and "Stand-offish",


 "Sultry",


 and "Sexy" and "Silly"!


This is the result!!


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!