Saturday, February 1, 2014

Winter care favourites

Hi everyone!
Cold weather has been raging through town. I think winter is really coming now.
In order to be well prepared, I got some products to protect my skin. I want to share my favourite products in this post today.

I'll start off with skincare items. They are very important to me because I have very dry and sensitive skin. I've told you about my mango shower gel by The Body Shop before, but I haven't really talked to you about their body butter. The Body Shop's body butters are my favourite body butters in the whole entire world.


There are more scents in the assortment than you could ever imagine, which is great because lots of people - even people with different taste - can find something they like there. Even though I used to think the body butters were overpriced, I got a couple of them to see if my opinion would change. And it has.
There's actually quite a lot of product in the jar! It's so smooth and creamy, what a lovely texture! The scent lasts quite long. And it's cruelty free!


Alright, onto the next product which also happens to be by The Body Shop. I'm talking about their passionfruit scented lipbalm in a jar.
Again, very nice texture and a lovely scent. I often just apply a heavy layer before going to bed so that my lips have all the time to recover. I'm thinking of getting one for in my purse too!


Now it's time for my makeup favourites. A couple of years ago, while on a trip to Amsterdam, I convinced myself to try out L'Oréal's True Match foundation. If I'm honest, this was my first foundation and I couldn't have picked a better one. Now, several years later, after trying a few other foundations, I have returned to L'Oréal.
It just fits me, the colours are very close (if not true) to my skintone and the coverage is good as well, whichi s great because I do need more coverage in winter.
I'll write a more detailled review on it soon.


One of my favourite budget products is the catrice camouflage cream concealer. Like I said, I need more coverage in winter and this full coverage concealer gives me that. It's also nice to hide a red nose.

Just a few additional products that I love in winter are blush and bronzer. I don't do very fancy contouring or anything, I just like to add a little bit of extra colour to my face since I'm a porcelain skintoned kind of girl. The blush that I currently use is a bit brighter than it would be in summer because I get even more pale in winter. It's by The Balm.


That's it! My favourites for winter! What are your favourite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!