Friday, February 14, 2014

OOTD: outerwear! ♥

Hi guys!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!! ♥

I nearly never show my outerwear, I just show the outfit that's underneath most of the time. However, I'm loving my coat very much - especially today -, so I decided I would show it. It's a pretty coat with fake furr which reminds me of the fifties a little bit.
I got it at H&M on sale (!).


My bag and my pants are by H&M as well. Underneath I'm wearing a dip dye coloured scarf and it's by H&M as well. My boots are from a brand in the Netherlands, unfortunately, that's all I can't remember about them. I don't even know the name of the brand anymore!


Thanks for reading! I hope you have an amazing day! 
Don't forget to spread the love (and don't forget to spread it on other days than just Valentine's Day!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!