Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hi! Happy Sunday!
How have you been doing?
This week has been probably the best week of this entire summer, I did so many cool things! As you probably know, if you read my blog on a daily basis, I celebrated my 18th birthday last Friday. My sister had a little party on Saturday and I decided to have a little party as well, on Monday.

On Monday, I invited some friends over and we had breakfast together. It was more like a breakfeast, there was so much food! We really had a huge buffet ready for my guests. I had this little party at my best friend's house.


After the breakfast, 10 of us went to an amusement park. We did so many things and had so much fun! It was a long day, but it was a very satisfying day. It wasn't something that a lot of people would do for their 18th birthday, I guess, but it's something that I wanted to do for a long time and my friends decided it would be fun so we made the best of it!

 

I got a lot of amazing presents - I even got a few MAC gift cards! Amazing! 
I got a really huge palette with 7 new colours (the other 8 were in my collection already), a pro longwear concealer and a pigment!

 

I also went to see another movie this week - I've been going to the movies a lot lately, but I really wanted to see this one - "Lucy", with Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman (♥).
I enjoyed the movie, it's genious!


That was my week!
Thanks for reading and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!