Wednesday, August 20, 2014

EOTD: mysterious weather!

Hello everyone! 
Last week the weather was a little mysterious so I decided I'd make a look based upon the weather. I didn't want to make it too dark because I had to go to work, but I think it looked pretty good.

 

It was quite early when I did this make-up so I didn't use any eyeshadow on my eyelid. I just applied liquid eyeliner and mascara (both by Essence, as always), and after that I went in with dark blue eyeliner kohl by Essence called "Nightfever". On my lashline, I used "Deep Truth" by MAC. It's a really beautiful royal/navy blue, I absolutely love it!
I blended it out and voilà.


 It's a rather simple look, but I think it's really beautiful and it absolutely suited with the weather that day!

"Deep Truth" by MAC
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!