Saturday, August 16, 2014

Make-up wishlist

Even though I have a lot of make-up already, there are always products that I'll dream of owning. We all do, right?
Today I'm going to share my make-up wishlist with you!

First of all, I would love to have the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. They are gorgeous and there is a reason why everyone is crazy about them.


 

Another palette that I'm absolutely in love with is the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette.
It's prettyy!
 
 

And then there's one eyeshadow by MAC that I need as a transition colour which is "Soft brown", I've been looking for it, but it was sold out!


For now, I'm thankful with what I have and I don't want to be greedy so these items are going to stay on my make-up wishlist for a while.
But dreaming doesn't hurt, right? Which items are on your make-up wishlist?

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!