Friday, August 8, 2014

John Green book haul

If you haven't been living under a rock for the last year, you'll know that "The Fault In Our Stars", both the book ànd the movie are wildly popular.
I read the book and watched the movie, and I loved both, so I can see why!


John Green is absolutely amazing – I love him, what a genius! - and I’ve been wanting to read more of his books, so when I saw these two books in the bookstore, I grabbed them rightaway!
The two books that I got are called “Paper Towns” and “Will Grayson, will grayson”.


I'm very excited to read these books and I'm curious if I will like them as much (or maybe even more?!) as "The Fault In Our Stars"!
Of course I will have bookreviews up as soon as I finish these books!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!