Sunday, February 26, 2017

NYX Soft matte lip cream review!

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope you enjoyed my last post on my visit to London.
Ah, I had so much fun! 

Do you bring home souvenirs everytime you go some place? I used to do all that, but my type of souvenirs has changed. I bring home regular present for the people I love, and I bring home a lot of make-up that we don't have here in Belgium for myself.
From London, I brought home a set with three lipcreams by NYX. The three lipcreams in this set are pretty dark. Burgundy/purple colours, which I happen to love - and while the weather still feels wintery, why not ajust your make-up on it?


The three colours are called "Copenhagen", "Havana" and "Vancouver". Absolutely beautiful colours. The packaging isn't really eyepopping, but the colours sure do make up for that!

Copenhagen
Havana
Vancouver
Here are some swatches of what the lipcream looks like. As you can see, the pigmentation is quite alright!

From left to right: Vancouver, Copenhagen, Havana
 The lipcreams are very soft and have good coverage. "Copenhagen" needs a little more work, it doesn't apply as even as "Vancouver" or "Havana" does. You'll get there, but it'll take about five more minutes. The lipcreams last long, I touch them up about once or twice a night.

"Vancouver"
Overall I'm very happy to have these in my collection. The colours are unlike anything I have in my collection and they're fun to play around with. I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!