Monday, February 27, 2017

Manicure Monday: Fame Fatal

As a big beauty addict, I have to keep track of all the stuff I get. Very often I'll buy something and forget about it in a week. Only the really good stuff stays in my favourites for a longer time.

Recently, I've discovered that -although my nailpolish collection is quite extensive - I didn't have a normal red nailpolish. I have pink and burgundy,  berry and everything in between,  but no red to be found.
 When I was a young teen it was a colour that wasn't appropriate for me but now I'm in my twenties, I think it looks classy and timeless.


As you know,  Essence is my ride or die nailpolish brand. The quality you get for the price is absolutely amazing.
This beautiful red is called "Fame Fatal".


This red manicure sure gets me away from feeling blue on Mondays! 
Have a good one,  I hope to see you again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!